Green Card Lottery
Now accepting DV-2021 Lottery applications.
The annual Diversity Visa Lottery also known as the Green Card Lottery is a US government program that makes 50,000 Permanent Resident cards available every year to persons from “underrepresented countries,” which have been less represented in employment and family-based preference categories in the United States of America and who meet two basic eligibility requirements. This years (2019) Green Card Lottery Program is called DV-2021 (the year successful applicants may enter the United States of America on the green card they won), and is now open to all individuals worldwide who meet two basic entry requirements. The Program makes Permanent Resident Cards available to the winners, authorizing the winners and their families to live, study and work in the United States of America as permanent residents. The Green Card Lottery program is a United States congressionally mandated program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card.
The Online Visa Legal Team Application Process:
- Contact the Visa Legal Team and check if you qualify.
- Complete our questionnaire and provide a visa photo of yourself.
- We will crop and resize your photos so that they meet the diversity visa lottery requirements.
- Pay the $40.00 administrative fee for our services.
- We will submit your complete and error free application.
- Check online on your behalf, to see if you have won the Diversity Visa Green Card.
- Winners are notified by the US Government by mail, and by email from the Visa Legal Team.
- Winners receive advice on how to file the formal visa application, at no additional cost.
The Diversity Visa Lottery Program is the most generous immigrant visa program in the world, with up to 50,000 Permanent Resident Cards allocated yearly. If a person is unable to qualify for family, refugee or employment visa in the United States, this is the only option they have to immigrate to the United States of America. While luck is certainly a key factor in the initial draw, many important factors that affect the applicants’ chances of winning a Permanent Resident Card can be controlled. These include speed and a precise adherence to the programs rules and regulations. To ensure your success, our Immigration Experts have detailed knowledge of the strategies and regulations of this program and pay close attention to the potential legal vulnerabilities of all applicants. Let us help you reach your dream of becoming an American resident today!